Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm sorry! I'm sorry!



I've been preparing for my makeup exams. Here's two out of the five faces that I did- no pictures of the other 3 [yet] because I didn't bring my camera and Kelly hasn't sent me the ones from day one yet. Things have been hectic with this, formal approaching, my first official day with Benefit tomorrow and aaaaugh!

Mega apologies about the Glee series as well, I'll get back on that. Speaking of that, can someone please send me pictures of Tina from Showmance and Acafellas? I can't tell what screencaps happened when because she didn't really have any storylines then...

Things will be kicking back off ASAP when I get my hands on new pretty things to review, swatch and have a play around with. Wait till you see my prom makeup...

xox
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...